Welcome to Moores Glassworks
Moores Glassworks are a UK glass manufacturer who have been producing and supplying glass products and components for over forty years. Initially working in the medical industry, our cutting-edge technology has seen our glass business expand into scientific, industrial and military sectors.
Committed to quality
Every project we work on is thoroughly monitored. Each decision is carefully calculated with respect to our client’s specifications. From our injection moulding facility to our cathode ray tubes, we manufacture our products with optimal precision. Our years of research into glassware technology, including analyte molecules for PID glass bodies and ultraviolet light for cathode lamps, ensure that our clients are satisfied and our relationships with them lasting.
Committed to our clients
Our products have become synonymous with high-quality industrial glass components. As such we have forged strong relationships with a number of global companies. No matter how detailed the specification, we deliver to the highest quality with every brief. With access to years of glass manufacturing experience and processing skills, you'll find working with Moores both profitable and straight forward.
Exporting all over the world
We are world-leading specialists in glass manufacture, exporting our products globally. By supplying to many countries around the world, we are able to bring our innovative industrial solutions to growing and established international businesses alike.
Communicating & consulting
We have a highly skilled team of engineers, designers and specialist workers to meet your requirements. It is our ability to respond quickly and competitively to clients' needs, which is fundamental to our success. We provide bespoke designs and can deliver on any specification, in any quantities, to tight deadlines. Please telephone for further information on 01932 222314 or click here to email.
Research & development
Our ongoing research and development has enabled Moores to manufacture high-quality components including applications such as:
- Multi pin bases/stems/pinches – Our bases can be made in a range of sizes and specifications and within different time frames, depending on the requirements of our client.
- Graded seals – Our graded seals are durable and long lasting. With forty years of experience in the industry, Moores know the most reliable methods of creating glass-to-glass seals.
- Ultra high vacuum viewports – Our long-lasting viewports are built from Kodial glass and made to withstand temperatures up to 400°c.
- Cathode ray tubes – We manufacture cathode ray tubes according to the specifications of our clients in diameters ranging from 25mm to 175mm.
- Glass condom moulds – Our particular techniques mean the grooves and ribs in the glass create a high quality condom product, as well as allowing us to offer competitive prices.
- Glass to metal seals – At Moores Glassworks, we have tried and tested methods of GTMS manufacturing and have developed an efficient and safe process.
- Hollow cathode lamp bodies – Our lamp bodies can be supplied with magnesium fluoride end windows. We can also supply a side window configuration in UV transmitting Kodial or synthetic quartz onto smaller bulbs.
- pH electrode bodies – We use fully automated lathes for the manufacturing of glass electrode bodies. This allows us to produce exceptional quality that is very important in mass production.
Customer care & delivery
We appreciate the difficulty of effectively transporting glass products. Our facilities mean that all our glassware is delivered to our clients in perfect condition – air, land or sea. Our levels of customer care means that each and every clients has access to Director level.